14 June 2008

The First Week

There is a reason I couldn't be a stay-at-home mom full time-

Ok, so I have mastered the art of taking all three kids to run errands, to the water park, to the store, to the gym, etc. What I haven't quite figured out yet is how to get my floors mopped and my lawn mowed while all three are home and awake...because did I mention that NO ONE takes naps anymore? Ok, that is an exaggeration...Connlaodh takes one every other day, but the other two are damn near nap-free. Which means that my floors will never get cleaned....

I did manage to keep the kitchen sink clean this week. Ha ha. No dishes, white was sparkling- the whole shebang. Next week's goal is to keep the laundry piles below waist high. Ha!

Though I wasn't terribly "productive" this week, I did get some pics of the kids playing in the (long) grass in the backyard...

No comments:

Followers