22 June 2008

Just a Side Note

Wow. I just reread all my posts and I sound like the worst mother in the world. Hmmm...seems I have been at a loss to do anything besides bitch and moan! So, let's take a break from the norm and show the rosier side of the day...

While at Medieval Times last night, I found myself getting misty-eyed when I was watching the three kids play around with each other. The boys pair up, Eibhlin is the glue that holds them together...it is amazing to watch them play, rough-house, and be concerned about each other.

And, truth be told, I am taking them out to any place of their choice tomorrow as payback for having been MIA all day today...as much as I appreciated the time to work, I missed playing with my babies...

And, as a reminder, bitch is my comfort zone, not my only zone. See ya soon.

No comments:

Followers