18 June 2008

What Happened to Vacation Meaning Getting a Break?

The kids and I just got back from Myrtle Beach where we spent three days in the sand and sun with my folks and also with Uncle Louie and Aunt Rose. We played in the sand, floated in the lazy river, ate out, played mini golf...and now I need a break from my vacation! Ha!

It is amazing, though, how much fun - and how freaking exhausting- it is to take the kids on vacation. They just wanted to go, go, go no matter how exhausted they were, which meant no naps (and no down time for Mom, Meema, and Gramps- ha ha) for three days.

I do wonder how my parents- my aunt and uncle, too- did it back in the day...I remember the adults being the ones who could go forever and it was me and the rest of the kids who were spent- I guess it is all a matter of perception. And it really must be, too, because I sure do remember those condo rooms being quite a bit bigger than what they felt like with the Three Musketeers running around in them! Ha!


Anyway, you can see all the pics from the trip on the Kodak site, but here are a couple that I can't resist posting...




And what blog would be complete without a little dancing?


No comments:

Followers