04 November 2012

Basic Color Theory

DAY FOUR - Sunday, 4 November 2012 
There are few things more awesome than the colors of the world on a day like today. The vivid sky the blue of promise, the bright sun the yellow-orange-white of passion and newness, the reaching grass the green of serenity and strength, the welcoming lake the deep cerulean of endless days and laughter. Every minute out in that world, every moment to breathe in the colors of life...for these I am thankful.

Apparently I am not the only one who subscribes to the Basic Color Theory:


There is not one blade of grass, there is no color in this world that is not intended to make us rejoice.
John Calvin


I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it.
Alice Walker

I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for.
Georgia O'Keeffe

No comments:

Followers